Saturday, July 2, 2011

Rick, the Impregnator


Rick was one of the first guys to answer my ad in 1984. He was 31 and I was 29. He kept getting his girlfriend, Margaret, pregnant, and they finally had to get married and moved to North Carolina where she was from, which broke my heart because we had been having lots of fun.

He'd drop by a couple times a week and get a bj, or we'd drive around in his truck all night while he snorted coke and let me suck his dick. He was playful and funny, and really confident. He liked taking me with him to titty bars for a couple shots and then facefucking me afterwards in some dark parking lot. He fucked me a couple of times, but mostly liked head. He shot copious loads, and liked that I would swallow all of it. They probably have ten kids, AND he still gets bjs somewhere on the side. He was really big about 6'3," with big rough hands, and he made me feel like a little kid next to him. He was in my life for almost 2 whole years!

No comments:

Post a Comment