Monday, June 27, 2011

He Blasted His Load, and I Took it With a Smile!



Testosterone builds up in a man's balls something fierce. It makes him cocky, and makes him think with his cock, constantly reminding him of it's desire to penetrate something, anything. Even though he probably fucked his wife/girlfriend that very morning, and even the night before, his cockhead still craves attention. He thinks: "Hmm, maybe a some hungry, wet boy-mouth would be nice on my lunch break." So he heads to an office building he knows of, where there are a lot of vacancies. That's where I come in.

For about a year, when I lived [stationed] in Spain, I serviced this guy a couple times a week in the third floor men's room in an old office building, kneeling on a tile floor, next to a giant wall-floor urinal big enough to bathe in.

We first met in a place a few blocks away, where there was no privacy, and then he took me to the 3rd floor toilet. The first time we met was so hot, in the busy place, I'll never forget it, even though it only happened that one time. All of the subsequent meetings are like a long blur, always in the same setting, so the time we met is still a wonderful memory. I was at a suckhole overlooking a long floor/wall urinal that I had been spending time at. I had seen several mouth watering sausages, but never had gotten to suck one, because of the way the place was set up.

One day this guy walks in and he knew I was at the hole when he walked in, and he looked right it, as I ogled his crotch. He was a stern looking Hispanic daddy, with a big moustache and big hands, about 6 feet high, about 35. When he flopped his cock out, he was pissing in about half a second, a full force stream which I'm sure was already eroding the enamel at the back of the urinal. In that first half second, I gasped audibly, and I'm sure he heard it. I could only see his hand on his hip, his belt, and a long thick uncut dong gushing piss.

From the other side, he used his fingers to flop it, and milk it, and as I showed him my lips and tongue through the hole, his big shiny helmet started to emerge from the wrinkled nozzle. Then, the entire length of his shaft began standing straight out, perpendicular to his thigh, curving up insolently.

Still pissing.

Finally, when he got to the last few squirts, he abruptly turned and put it into the hole! My mouth, already glued like a suction cup to the rim of the crudely hacked wooden partition, captured his last urinatings, the hard knob knocking against my quivering lips, squirts of hot piss splashing down my gulping, thirsty throat.

And then, I was utterly crushed to have him withdraw just as suddenly, pull away, and put it [with some difficulty] back into his pants. He pulled up his zipper and adjusted his belt. Someone had come in, and now, he was leaving! Through that wet, slippery, cruel and taunting hole, I could see him, walking away, swaggering right out of my life!

Feverishly, I clambered out the door of the stall, pulling up my pants at the same time, and made my way past other people and out to the sidewalk. I was ecstatic to see him standing at the corner, furtively gesturing down a side street with his eyes. I could see his dick in his pants, and looked directly at it. He took off walking, and I followed, lusting at the hardness of his manly buns a couple blocks ahead, my taste buds and sinuses fragrant with his nutty, salty, virile flavor.

All of this happened only once, because from then on he would tell me when to be there, so I never got to see him outside that 3rd floor men's toilet.But that day, I followed him about five blocks, and then when he turned to go into the entrance of an old building, he stopped, and held three fingers pointing up, looking up into the building. Quick like a bunny I followed, running up creaky old stairways, to a creaky wooden hallway on the third floor. Doors with frosted glass windows lined both sides, with light from the outside windows illuminating them from behind the empty offices.

Towards one end, was the men's room. I entered what would become for the next year, a holy spot, a place of sheer ecstasy that will sustain me forever. It was there that I really began to understand cock worship, and where I first felt truly subjugated, as if my brain and consciousness had been replaced by a huge throbbing cockhead, around which I had opened my face and throat to utter submission, providing a mindless, hungry, eager and happy orifice for a man to use HIS way, However the Fuck He Wants.

He came really fast that first time, because I'm sure walking all that way with that big thing half hard only massaged it more. His balls were fully tightened, and almost immediately he had my head wrapped in both of his hands and was pushing his cock down my well trained deep throat, groaning in amazement and delight as I swallowed the knob well past my glottis without gagging. He fed me a big sloppy load and was gone before I knew what happened, but not without telling me to be there on Thursday at the same time. Lots of times he came really quick, but sometimes he'd extend it with some face slapping or piss play.

Well, as I said, he used me to pleasure his big cock about 75 or 100 times over that year, and I just hated to leave. I still want to go back. He had a big gold wedding ring so I think he's stable. Just musing. Anyway, after a while he got more inventive, and in the really hot part of the summer he rewarded me with some cooling showers.

I adored him because he enjoyed all kinds of cockworship, from aggressive skull-fucking to foreskin cockhead cum cheese tease, but he wouldn't fuck me, and made fun of me for begging him to.

Oh well, I made up for lost time with Dan, Mike, Sean, Tony, Steve, and so many countless more men who have blown their loads into me I can't name....anyhookisses kiddos

No comments:

Post a Comment