Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ah, to be in a city where glory holes are plentiful!



They've put heavy sheet metal in all of the stalls and it would take a blowtorch to cut a hole. There are cameras everywhere and Cletus at the cash register just came on duty and is ready to clean up his kingdom.
Brushing away the cocksuckers like roaches, already hissing at each other over the locked door with the stud behind it.... Another guy let me in - movie star handsome, burly, rugged, uncut - wanted to get fucked by a BIG dick. We fooled around a bit.
Anyway, I wish I knew a place like GHJ has - I'm using your advice to do some more creative searching but this town is so "clean."
I remember the YMCA in Montreal in 1978. So much foreskin! And the time I sucked 22 cocks in about 4 hours. I know, Ho Hum. Anyway, Dan's coming next Monday! YaY!
I sucked a lot of cowboy cock back in the 70s and 80s, too, that was exciting! They were always ready to pop and full of it.








No comments:

Post a Comment