Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sucking Master's Cock

I took some video stills of me sucking Dan's cock - i've been servicing that thing 2 or 3 times a month since 1983 !!! I just got the picture [at the bottom of this post] of Him from when he was in 'Nam, when He was 19! What a fucking STUD! Now He's a mature Daddy, and i'm His personal cocksucker, and he still gets so hard i can barely take it when he's squirting, but believe me, i do, even if i'm seeing stars from not breathing, because the satisfaction of the Man's cock is Job #1 for this Very Horny Little Cocksucker.....



There have been many year-long stretches when He wanted it sucked a couple times a week, just dropping in for a quick one on His way home from work, and a lot of times, when He stays longer, He comes twice in a night, letting me groom Him in between blowjobs. I spend the entire evening on the floor at His feet, giving Him total service, fetching His beers, loading the bowl, trimming His cigar, and hanging on His every word, etc.

The first time He let me suck it, He answered an ad i had put in a paper, [long before the 'net] and came over for a blo-n-go, and then I didn't see Him for a YEAR! When he called again i was in sheer ecstasy, because i had been thinking of Him constantly, yearning for His call. After that, though, His demands were frequent and constant, and i've been there every minute. We go camping sometimes, and He lets me suck it in the great outdoors, under bridges, in parking lots - -- He's so dreamy!

One time in the 80s, He came 5 TIMES in one night - we did some acid and never slept. He took me out to breakfast but I didn't eat much... i was full of His hot sperm, and my mouth and throat felt like the Holland Tunnel - so breakfast wasn't very appealing. But it was thrilling to be with Him in a truck stop restaurant full of men, coming down from the acid with my face covered in a fine veneer of smooth, dried snot, semen, and spit. Much better than pancakes!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Your guy sounds like one I was servicing in California. He was married but came by my place 2 and 3 times a week to let me drain him. He was an 18 year old gardner at my condo. Nothing better than a hot married or strait stud to drink down their seed. Nice site. Keep up the good work. SirRichard

    ReplyDelete