Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I was kleenex boy in a busy bookstore

Wow. Back in the day, in the 70s and 80s, I sucked more dick than I can possibly remember. In bookstores, YMCAs, truck stops, rest stops and gas stations from coast to coast, in Canada, Mexico, Spain, and Morocco - some of the best was in Western Colorado, and Montreal. Just love those cowboys.

After HIV, I switched to more regular relationships. I sucked Dan's thick 9 inch cock last week twice in one night, and I've been blowing him 2 or 3 times a month since 1983! And he still gets rock hard and squirts like a champ!




There's also Steve, and Lou, and several other regulars, all of whom I sucked of hundreds if not thousands of times. Some of them have gotten to know each other in passing, and in passing me around... I lived near a Naval base in San Diego for a while, and was also on a ship - in those days if I didn't suck off at least 15 guys a day, I felt I had really slacked off.


The thrill of the bookstore was out-weighed by the convenience of having them just walk in, drop trou, and unload. Often my face was still wet when the next one walked in; and often both ends of me were put to use to handle the overflow.


Nowadays it's much more sedate, after sucking probably 40,000 men to completion I'm content with my regulerz and just watching all the fun stuff on line.


I love to read the posts of the various busy cocksuckers out there... Keep at it, boys! Here's of me servicing Dan one of the thousands of times I've sucked him off.




In future posts I'll tell some stories about the days of yore.

No comments:

Post a Comment